Catherine de Jarente
By heritage she received everything: nobility and elegance. She is the perfect combination between history and modernity. Her mother raised her up in a fantastic location close to Place des Vosges and Carnavalet Museum (where used to live Comtesse De Sévigné). Her place is on a quiet paved courtyard with trees and flowers. Her father touch her how to be designed, colourful and ergonomic and he can be proud of her.
Métro Saint Paul, ligne 1
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 3
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|3 to 6 nights||181€||210€||252€|
|7 to 30 nights||153€||181€||216€|
|31 to 90 nights||126€||147€||176€|
43 square meters, one bedroom apartment, renovated. Second (European) floor, no lift; three windows on a quiet courtyard with trees and flowers. In this apartement, you will have :
- the living room : a large sofa with a real bed, a TVHD, DVD, free internet access, Ipod speaker and a dining table and its four chairs.
- the kitchen open on the living room with: micro wave, cook tops, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, teapot, dishwasher, washing machine and all you might need for cooking.
- the bedroom: with a bed for two adults (160 X 200cm) two cupboards and a dressing.
- the bathroom connected to the bedroom with large Italian shower, bath sink and loo in a modern style and hair dryer.
- the second bedroom with a bed (160 x 200 cm) and its bathroom
The place is rented with towels and linen.