The place des Vosges, born Place Royale, whose construction began during the reign of Henri IV on the location of the Hôtem de Tournelles, was inaugurated in 1612, for the engagement of Louis XIII and Anne of Austria. Nearby, Henri de La Tour D'Auvergne, viscount of Turenne, Marshal General gave its name to the street. Hennequin, Duke of Ecquevilly, Captain General of the King built on the most beautiful Mansion house, Hotel Du Grand Veneur. Leave your suitcase in this nice apartment modernly renovated, where history can be seen from the windows.
Métro Chemin Vert, ligne 8
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|2 to 6 nights||123€||143€||172€|
|7 to 30 nights||105€||122€||147€|
|31 to 90 nights||80€||85€||120€|
37 square meters one bedroom apartment, completely renovated, on the fourth floor with a lift, overlooking a garden. Pushing the door you will find:
- the living room : sofa-bed for two adults, coffee table, TV, DVD, Internet connexion, sound system, paintings,
- the Kitchen open on the living room with: micro wave, stove, oven, fridge, coffee maker, teapot, dishwasher, toaster and all you might need for cooking. You have a counter where you could eat.
- a dining area with a table and its four chairs. Many cupboards next to it.
- a Bedroom: overlooking a courtyard with a king size bed and a dressing.
- a Bathroom: Shower, bath tub, bath sink, a washing machine and hair dryer.
- WC separated.
Towels and linen are provided.