The encounter was unexpected but seducing. All moments, after, were intense and confirmed the feeling. Quickly “Chéri” (darling in French), as a punctuation, was everywhere in my conservation. Was I in love? I was living in this spruce and ergonomic studio, this lovely feeling wouldn’t live me. I was one block from Modern Art Museum George Pompidou, I was part of the bubbling city. For 2.
Métro Chatelet, lignes 1, 4, 7, 14
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||80€||93€|
|7 to 30 nights||68€||79€|
|31 to 90 nights||48€||60€|
20 square meters studio, on the second floor, no lift, overlooking a cobblestone and pedestrian street of the Marais, two large windows with roller shutter, recently renovated, with :
- a Kitchen opens on the living room, fully equipped with a fridge, a washing machine, two cook top, coffee maker, toaster, teapot and all you might need to cook.
- a dining area possible with the coffee table that can turn into a dining table with two chairs.
- a living room with a sofa, a carpet a coffee table, a dressing, TVHD, DVD, Ipod speaker and free internet access.
- a Bathroom, separated door with an Italian shower, a bath sink, a hair dryer and Wc.
- a mezzanine with a king size bed (not suitable for children under 6 years and the elderly)
Linen and towels are furnished.