Dear Friends, I wanted to let you know. I had to share with you the success of my stay in Paris. The capital for sure owns her reputation and even more. We’re renting an apartment out of a district call Le Marais. How fantastic it is! Such nice atmosphere: chic, trendy, historic, authentic and central. What could we expect better? The apartment itself is just great. It’s overlooking a cute atrium with flowers, so quiet that it reminds me my grandmother’s place. Oh so beautiful, a sunshine is coming in through the stained- glass window. To make it short: happy we are!
Métro Filles du Calvaire, ligne 8
Rates of this apartment
-30% to 2017-01-25
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|2 to 6 nights||128€||148€||178€|
|7 to 30 nights||110€||127€||152€|
|31 to 90 nights||91€||91€||124€|
Apartment description: 40 square meters, one bedroom apartment, completely renovated, first floor, overlooking a flowered atrium. Pushing the door you will find:
- a living room: sofa-bed for two adults, coffee table, TVHD, DVD, Internet connexion, sound system, cupboards.
- a kitchen open on the living room with: micro wave, stove, oven, fridge, coffee maker, teapot, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster and all you might need for cooking.
- a dining area with a table and its four chairs.
- a bedroom: overlooking the courtyard with a queen size bed, TVHD and a dressing. There is no door between the the living room and the bedroom.
- a bathroom: shower, bath sink, hair dryer and WC.
Towels and linen are provided.
marianne B - Toulouse
Satisfaction Globale du Séjour : 4/5