Charles is a famous art dealer. Always running all over the world to find the perfect piece, making sure they were all unique. Paris for him was inescapable and decided to find a “pied à terre” looking like piece of art he was hunting and he found it !! A quiet place nested in a heart of a very trendy area, a perfect balance between color, design and elegance. A must rent for your stay in Paris.
Métro Filles du Calvaire, ligne 8
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||123€||143€|
|7 to 30 nights||104€||122€|
|31 to 90 nights||76€||92€|
38 square meters apartment one bedroom, completely renovated, on the first floor, nice view no “vis à vis”, beautiful light, quiet. The apartment is coming with:
- the living room : comfortable sofa, coffee table, TV, DVD, Internet connexion, sound system, nice decoration
- the kitchen separated from the living room equipped with micro wave, stove, oven, fridge, coffee maker, teapot, toaster and all you might need for cooking.
- a dining area with a table and its four chairs. Many cupboards next to it.
- the bedroom: with a large bed for 2 adults, a large dressing and Iron.
- the bathroom: Shower, bath sink, a washing machine, hair dryer and WC.
Towels and linen are provided.
Thank you, Charles Carton, and Merci Beaucoup, Paris Autrement!