Get into the amphitheater ! Inside historic outer walls, you will find a real show. Comfortably settled at front seat, your family will applause your performance, happy to leave in a two “bed-bath-toilet” room apartment. You will become fan of large apartments. Be the matador of a successful stay in Paris. Olé !
Métro Hotel de Ville, ligne 1
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||256€||298€|
|7 to 30 nights||212€||256€|
|31 to 90 nights||176€||211€|
80 sqm apartment with two bedrooms, two bathrooms on the first floor (with elevator) of a building overlooking a small street of the Marais surrounded by shops and restaurants. For absolut quietness avoid this very central place :
- a modern kitchen open to the large living room with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, fridge, hob, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and all the necessary to cook and eat. Counter equipped with high chairs can eat around.
- a dining area with a round table and six chairs.
- a living room with a sofa bed for two adults, two armchairs, a coffee table, a cabinet with HDTV, DVD, internet connection and Ipod player. Large windows overlooking the street and courtyard.
- 1 bathroom with bath, double washbasin and hairdryer open space connected to the bedroom.
- a dressing area with a dressing room and an office.
- 1st bedroom with a bed of 160 x 200cm, HDTV open space connected to the bathroom. Window overlooking the courtyard.
- 2nd bedroom with bed 140 x 200cm, a dresser, a mirror and a dressing. Access to the second bedroom by the the first bedroom. But also has its own exit door as it was a studio before rnovation. Window overlooking the courtyard
- 2nd bathroom with shower, washbasin. Closed room connected to the second bedroom.
- there are 2 toilets.
The second bedroom, bathroom and WC are a studio which can be accessed directly from the outside.
Linen (sheets, towels) is provided and vaccum and iron also.
Fantastic location, easy to get to the main attractions either by foot or by tube.
A very nice bakery around the corner, the area is plenty of bars and nice restaurants.
Ludovic was very easy to communicate with, we had no problem at all in getting in touch with him.
Many thanks for everything!