Antoine et Chocolat
Antoine is an epicurean. Fondness is all around him. He devours history, food, elegance, relationship. It’s why he naturally chooses St Antoine area for his stay in Paris. Every was there, he knew his family would be happy.
Métro Saint Paul, ligne 1
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|2 to 6 nights||123€||143€||172€|
|7 to 30 nights||105€||123€||147€|
|31 to 90 nights||87€||95€||120€|
34 square meters apartment, one bedroom on the first floor, no lift. In the heart of St Antoine Area, renovated pushing the entrance door you will find a very quiet place, not much light from outside with:
- a Living room : a large sofa with a real bed for 1 adult, a coffee table, a TVHD with international channel, DVD, free internet connexion, sound system and a dining table and its four chairs.
- a Kitchen open on the living room with: micro wave, cook tops, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, teapot, washing machine and all you might need for cooking. A dining table and fours chairs.
- a Bedroom: with a bed for two adults (140 X 200cm), plenty cupboards and a dressing.
- a Bathroom: with Italian shower, bath sink, hair dryer and WC -
- the place is rented with towels linen, vacuum, iron and has no phone.
The apartment is really right in front of the metro station, in a busy street, but still very quiet and we could not hear all the noise from outside.
Also, amazing restaurants, bars within 5 minutes walk.
We had a great time there!