Pol des Vignes
The day is generous. Eugene, in charge of wines and liquors of Charles V, knows that the harvest will be good. Lodging places his king may glorify his work. Paris is fertile, Paris brand's history. You too, come feel the spirit of old time by staying on this royal historic and central street. Come to perpetrate a certain art of French living.
Métro lignes 1/5/8 - Bastille
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||187€||220€|
|7 to 30 nights||159€||187€|
|31 to 90 nights||135€||160€|
Apartment of 48 sqm with two bedrooms on the fifth floor with elevator to the fourth storey, quiet on courtyard and with a lovely light:
- the kitchen open to the living area is equipped with microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, hob, fridge, cooker, coffee maker, teapot, toaster and all necessary cooking and eating.
- the salon: is furnished with a sofa sleeper, a coffee table, arm chair, a dining table for 4, 4 chairs and is equipped with an HD TV with DVD player, a stereo system Ipod speaker, a WLAN Internet access, telephone.
- the bedroom with a bed 160 cm x 200cm, next to the bathroom and dressing room.
- the second bedroom upstairs with a double bed of 140cm x200cm.
- the bathroom: with bath and washbasin, hairdryer, iron and ironing board connected to the bedroom.
The linen is supplied