Let Me In
The storm rages. The wind blows in the city. Cats, dogs, rabbits, squirrels run to get inside. Restaurants, antique shops, museums, shops in the area are attacked. The 4 tourists surprised by this sudden storm are confident. They know they will be able to comfortably take refuge in their holiday apartment, ideally located in the historical and central district of the capital. They will watch the rain falling with joy. Life will be beautiful.
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||110€||130€|
|7 to 30 nights||94€||112€|
|31 to 90 nights||65€||75€|
Large 37 square meters studio, renovated on the fourth floor with lift, two windows overlooking a large inside court yard. Apartment located in the antic district of St Paul, between the river Seine and the historic Place des Vosges. It has:
- a lobby with a dressing and a washing machine.
- a living room with a dining area with table, chairs, a sofa bed for 2 adults, an HDTV, DVD player, a hi-fi station, Internet connection.
- a sleeping area with a king size bed and large dressing.
- a kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven, cook top, fridge, coffee maker, teapot, toaster, dishes and utensils.
- a Bathroom: with bath sink, a shower, hair dryer and WC.
The Linen is provided