Quai des Ducs
Paris is born here. History started from this Island. Famous people who have made France, have taken up residence in this neighborhood more than famous. Princes , Dukes, Kings have enjoyed the good life of this unusual place embraced by the Seine River. Dock your Parisian stay in this beautiful address
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||210€||245€|
|7 to 30 nights||180€||210€|
|31 to 90 nights||130€||153€|
Attic apartment calm and bright 80 m2, with two bedrooms 4th floor no lift, overlookinf the courtyard, building from 1640. Wonderful place to stay on Quai de l'Ile St Louis:
- a modern kitchen opens onto the large living room with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge, stove kettle, toaster, coffee maker and everything you need to cook and eat. Dining room with table and six chairs.
- a living room with sofa bed (160 x200cm), an armchair, coffee table, a base cabinet with HDTV, DVD, internet connection and an iPod.
- a bathroom with shower, bathsink, hairdryer and WC
- a room with a bed 160 x 200cm and dressing.
- a second bedroom with a bed 140 x 200cm and dressing.
All linens (sheets, towels) is provided, and vacuum cleaners and irons.
In this apartment guest book there is no message yet.