1956 after over 200 years of existence, Le Comptoir Des Indes is given back to his country. France leave the place. Monsieur de Daubram, a wealthy merchant returns to Paris with his family. Nostalgia with him but he remains happy. At the heart of a very historic Paris, awaits a place away from the bustle of the city, amazing, fantastic. A place where his family will find the pleasure of being around a large table like the trading posts known since childhood.
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 4
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|4 to 6 nights||365€||430€|
|7 to 30 nights||315€||365€|
|31 to 90 nights||250€||300€|
Beautiful 140 m2 apartment, on ground floor, fully renovated with three bedrooms three bathrooms, overlooking a courtyard. Exceptional place quiet and secluded
The Ground Floor includes:
- The entry, a huge living room with a large sofa and two armchairs, coffee table, a library and is equipped with a TV with DVD player, an audio system .
- The living room includes a dining area equipped with a dining table for 8 people. Fireplace, tasteful decor, high ceilings. Large window overlooking the courtyard.
- The kitchen: large separate room but open to the livingroom. It contains a sink, oven, hob 4 burners, a refrigerator-freezer equipment and appliances following: dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and everything you need (cutlery, utensils) for cooking. A counter with high chairs
- The Bedroom #1 with double bed with a connected bathroom with bathtub. dressing
- WC on the ground floor.
- a Laundry room with storage washing machine and dryer.
At the top level
- The Bedroom # 2 with two single beds and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. dressing
- The Bedroom # 3 with a double bed and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and bidet. dressing
The apartment is fully equipped and is rented with linen (sheets, towels), iron, hairdryer.