1956 after over 200 years of existence, Le Comptoir Des Indes is given back to his country. France leave the place. Monsieur de Daubram, a wealthy merchant returns to Paris with his family. Nostalgia with him but he remains happy. At the heart of a very historic Paris, awaits a place away from the bustle of the city, amazing, fantastic. A place where his family will find the pleasure of being around a large table like the trading posts known since childhood.
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 4
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|4 to 6 nights||365€||450€||535€|
|7 to 30 nights||315€||385€||460€|
|31 to 90 nights||250€||315€||375€|
Beautiful 140 m2 apartment, on ground floor, fully renovated with three bedrooms three bathrooms, overlooking a courtyard. Exceptional place quiet and secluded
The Ground Floor includes:
- The entry, a huge living room with a large sofa and two armchairs, coffee table, a library and is equipped with a TV with DVD player, an audio system .Internet.
- The living room includes a dining area equipped with a dining table for 8 people. Fireplace, tasteful decor, high ceilings. Large window overlooking the courtyard.
- The kitchen: large separate room but open to the livingroom. It contains a sink, oven, hob 4 burners, a refrigerator-freezer equipment and appliances following: dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and everything you need (cutlery, utensils) for cooking. A counter with high chairs
- The Bedroom #1 with double bed with a connected bathroom with bathtub. dressing
- WC on the ground floor.
- a Laundry room with storage washing machine and dryer.
At the top level
- The Bedroom # 2 with two single beds and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. dressing
- The Bedroom # 3 with a double bed and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and bidet. dressing
The apartment is fully equipped and is rented with linen (sheets, towels), iron, hairdryer.
Nous avons apprécié notre séjour de sept jours et recommandons ce logement pour des groupes de 4 à 6 personnes.