1689, July 17th. Jean had to wake up early. Summer was beautiful, as a well-known builder, he had to look after all fountains in town. Parisians were all grateful to him because they could have fresh water and have healthier life in this overpopulated city. By chosing this central apartment you will be surrounded by signs of history but be sure that you will have tap water in it.
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 3
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|3 to 6 nights||215€||250€|
|7 to 30 nights||185€||215€|
|31 to 90 nights||150€||175€|
Nice two bedrooms apartment, 60sqm on 2nd floor with lift, completely renovated a few steps from Place des Vosges, window overlooking the street:
- the entrance with a dressing for entering the kitchen.
- the kitchen, separate room, ultra modern with refrigerator, microwave oven, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and everything you need for cooking and eating. Dining area with table and 6 chairs.
- the living room: with a library, a long sofa, armchair, coffee table, rug, an HDTV, a DVD, an iPod station and Wi-Fi internet, more storage space, dressing room and a bed built of 140 cm x 200cm.
- a separate bathroom with Italian shower, sink and washing machine.
- the Bedroom 1 with a bed of 160cm x 200cm, an HDTV, bedside table, wardrobe and desk.
- the Bedroom 2 with two single beds 90cm x 200cm, an HDTV, bedside table, wardrobe and desk. Separated WC.
The apartment is rented with linen and iron.
we already recommended this place to 2 other friends.