XVII century Paris intellectually and economically is a major place. The regent Philippe d'Orleans left Versailles for Royal Palace in the heart of Paris. All the nobility followed suit of the king and all settled in places as beautiful as each other. The Duke of Amiens is no exception to this craze and close to Square du Temple founda place as noble as him. Come and share this taste of history.
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||144€||168€|
|7 to 30 nights||123€||144€|
|31 to 90 nights||100€||120€|
One bedroom apartment,54 sqm, at first floor on street and courtyard without lift in an elegant street in the neighborhood of Bretagne for 2 people. It consists of:
- the living room with a sofa, two armchairs, a coffee table, TV stand, various furniture, an HD TV, DVD, WIFI / broadband Internet, audio system, as well as an elegant decor and numerous paintings. The living room overlooks the street by three windows.
- the kitchen open to the living, it is equipped with a microwave, a stove, fridge, cooker, coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher, a washing machine and everything you need to cook.
- the dining area with table and four chairs, open to the kitchen and living room.
- bedroom: overlooking a courtyard and is equipped with a 160cm bed 2 places, a large bedroom,
- bathroom: with shower, sink, hair dryer.
The linen is provided.
In this apartment guest book there is no message yet.