Fou de Toit
How not to be seduced? In a game of seduction this apartment would have several cards in hand. The flat is well laid out: kitchen colour pearl, modern and open on a dining and living room. Good point for the queen of hearts. To beat her, king of hearts offers you an elegant bedroom connected to a bathroom to dive for. What to say about this mezzanine overlooking the bedroom: an advantage that scores points. Joker for these 3 large windows giving, to the whole, a very beautiful light. And here from its sleeve, it pulls out another asset: its address. Rue des Ecouffes, the heart of bubbling Marais, adjacent to the famous rue des Rosiers, not far from L’hôtel de Ville. The die is cast.
Ligne 1 métro St Paul
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||118€||140€|
|7 to 30 nights||100€||120€|
|31 to 90 nights||81€||98€|
One bedroom apartment, 30 square meters, first floor with:
- a modern kitchen, a microwave, a dishwasher, cook top, a fridge, a coffee maker, a teapot, a toaster, all dishes needed and utensils.
- a living room is coming with a sofa, a coffee table, a dining table with four chairs, a TVHD, a DVD, an Ipod speaker, a free internet access
- a bedroom with a queen size bed, a dressing, a commode and two table beds.
- a mezzanine overlooking the bedroom with a bed for two people.
- a bathroom with a bathtub, a hair dryer, an iron and its table, a washing machine and WC
- Towels and Linen are provided.