What do white call to mind? The comfort of a big and soft cloud, the elegance of a wedding dress a beautiful spring morning, the beauty of a polar bear playing on a snowpack, the noble taste of a first “grand cru classé” wine, or an envelope from far away delivering you a love letter. This apartment chosen here is all these at once; a very elegant and comfortable studio facing a historic monument that will give you the desire of writing just nice things about your stay in Paris.
Métro Hotel de Ville, ligne 1
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||92€||110€|
|7 to 30 nights||79€||94€|
|31 to 90 nights||64€||80€|
30 m² studio completely renovated, second floor, no lift , facing an historic building called Le Marché des Blancs Manteaux, where you will find:
- A lobby with many closets, a library, a desk and its armchairs.
- A living room with a dining area , a dining table and two chairs, a sofa with a pull out bed for two adults (140 x 200cm), a coffee table, an arm chair, a carpet, a large dressing, and closets, TVHD, DVD, Ipod speaker, free internet access.
- A kitchen, modern and open with many closets, a fridge, four cooks top, a micro wave, a coffee maker, a teapot, a toaster and all you might need to cook. The kitchen space is separated from the living room by a counter.
- A bathroom with a shower, a bath sink, a mirror, a hairdryer and a WC.
- A private laundry on the same floor with a washing machine, an iron table and miscellaneous equipment for the place.
The apartment is coming with linens and towels.
Tout était parfait et Miguel d'une telle gentillesse à notre arrivée!