Face à l Art
Why this name? Imagine: Museum of Hunting, Museum Archives, Museum of Modern Art, Art and Crafts Museum, Carnavalet Museum, Picasso Museum, Jewish Museum. Let us extend the analysis to the culinary art of all the good restaurants in the area and the art of fashion that appears around the trendy streets surrounding. On behalf of a successful family holiday, take your choice on this quiet and bright apartment.
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||195€||230€|
|7 to 30 nights||165€||195€|
|31 to 90 nights||120€||140€|
Nice 72 sqm apartment with 2bedrooms on 2nd floor without elevator, renovated, close to the Museum Archives, quiet and bright with six windows overlooking a private courtyard.
- Long corridor leading to the living room and kitchen.
- Kitchen, separate room, modern with fridge, microwave oven, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and everything you need for cooking and eating. Dinatoire counter.
- the living room: two sofas, one with a sofa bed for two adults, a carpet, a HDTV, a DVD, an iPod station and Wi-Fi internet.
- A dining area with table and chairs.
- bathroom with bath, double sink, washing machine and toilet.
- Bedroom 1 with a bed of 160cm x 200cm, bedside and dressing.
- Bedroom # 2 with a bed of 140cm x 200cm separated from the living room by sliding doors
The apartment is rented with linen and iron.