Face à l Art
Why this name? Imagine: Museum of Hunting, Museum Archives, Museum of Modern Art, Art and Crafts Museum, Carnavalet Museum, Picasso Museum, Jewish Museum. Let us extend the analysis to the culinary art of all the good restaurants in the area and the art of fashion that appears around the trendy streets surrounding. On behalf of a successful family holiday, take your choice on this quiet and bright apartment.
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 3
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|3 to 6 nights||235€||275€||330€|
|7 to 30 nights||200€||235€||283€|
|31 to 90 nights||145€||170€||231€|
Nice 72 sqm apartment with 2bedrooms on 2nd floor without elevator, renovated, close to the Museum Archives, quiet and bright with six windows overlooking a private courtyard, consisting as followed:
- Long corridor leading to the living room and kitchen.
- Kitchen, separate room, modern with fridge, microwave oven, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and everything you need for cooking and eating. Dining counter.
- Living room: two sofas, one with a sofa bed for two adults, a HDTV, a DVD, an iPod station, Wi-Fi internet and dressing.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bedroom # 1 with a bed of 160cm x 200cm, bedside and dressing.
- Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, sink and WC.
- Bedroom # 2 with a bed of 140cm x 200cm.
- Second bathroom with shower, sink and WC.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer.
The apartment is rented with linens, towels, hair dryer, iron and iron table.