Tableau des Archives
All experts agree to say, it’s a major discovery. Nestled in a highly historic Marais district, remarkably preserved, art lovers have found this very beautiful “painting” that will host with elegance. The authenticity of the piece of art is indisputable. The colors chosen, the glass bottom floor, the “caved” bathroom, the private terrace gives that gives a beautiful light to the place, the quality of materials and objects will give you a good reason to come.
Métro Filles du Calvaire, ligne 8 / Métro Arts & Métiers, lignes 3 & 11
Rates of this apartment
The minimum night for this apartment is: 2
For more than 3 month rent,
please contact us
See our price policy
| ||Low Season||High Season|
|2 to 6 nights||123€||144€|
|7 to 30 nights||104€||123€|
|31 to 90 nights||85€||106€|
Apartment description: One bedroom apartment 47 square meters, ground floor of a beautiful city house with its private terrace. Being located on the ground floor and on the street, this apartment may seem noisy to some people. The apartment has:
- the Living room with a dining area, four chairs, a dresser, a sofa, an arm chair, one coffee table, a free internet connexion.
- the Bedroom separated with a bed for two adults a desk and its chair and a large dressing with a washing machine, a TVHD, a DVD. A glass floor that makes you seen the basement of the house. Surprising.
- A private terrace that will be perfect from April to October The apartment is coming with towels and linens
- the Kitchen open on the living room and modern with fridge, cook top, micro wave, dishwasher, coffee maker, teapot, toaster and all you might need to cook.
- the Bathroom with Italian shower, a bath sink, a large mirror.
- the WC separated.
The apartment is coming with towels and linens. there is no phone in this apartment.