Back to pictures
- 9 persons
- 127 m²
- We love it!
They were 4 mages travelling together. Carrying gifts, they followed the stars announcing good news. After crossing the desert, they found refuge in a magical place offering everyone unexpected comfort.
- Double bed
- First floor
- iPod player
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Non smoking
- Furnished kitchen
- Washing machine
Magnificent 127 sqm apartment with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, first floor in the the upper Marais, with elevator: The apartment breaks down as follows:
- Large living room with two sofas, one with sofa bed for two adults, armchair, HDTV, DVD, sound system, internet wifi connection. Coffee table, carpet, sideboard, elegant decoration. Windows on street.
- Large semi-open kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, hotplates, dishwasher, washing machine combo dryer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and everything needed for cooking and eating. Several storage spaces. Central island dinator. Window on street.
- Dining area with a rectangle table and chairs
- Parental bedroom with a bed of 180cm x 200cm, bedside table, chest of drawers and large dressing room. TV. Window on courtyard.
- Bathroom, adjoining the master bedroom, with bath, shower and double sink and hairdryer. WC.
- Bedroom n ° 2 with two single beds, dressing. Window on courtyard.
- A second bathroom with shower, washbasin.
- Bedroom n ° 3 with a bed of 160 x 200cm, bedside table. Large dressing. Overlooking the living room by stained glass windows
- Ensuite shower room in bedroom # 3 with walk-in shower, sink and hairdryer.
- Bedroom n ° 4 with bed of 160x 200 cm, dressing. Window on courtyard
- Separate shower room # 4 with washbasin and hairdryer.
- Two separate toilets
The apartment is rented with linen, iron and ironing board. Central heating. Safe
Numéro d'enregistrement: 7510300720673
March 27, 2018
October 2017 / What a delight! A beautifully appointed, brand new and elegant space. We were absolutely thrilled with this apartment which perfectly catered for our group. The apartment was on a stylish but quiet street, with supermarket, bakery, restaurants, metro, wine shop and beautiful park with playground all within a 5-minute walk. On the edge of the Marais district meant more beautiful places to browse and dine. On the pricier side but the ease of contact and welcome from the host made the overall experience so hassle free and simple. We would definitely stay again.
March 22, 2018
September 2017 / Very good apartment and great location. Clean and beautiful.
January 22, 2018
Décembre 2017 / We loved Balthazar. Romain was very helpful and the apartment was lovely! Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! Would highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking to have a great home base while exploring Paris.