Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 134 m²
- We love it!
His beauty was evident. The gods of the renovation have studied the work done. No detail was forgotten. The mirrors allow him to lose nothing of its perfect features. A flower was born.
- Double bed
- iPod player
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Non smoking
- Furnished kitchen
- Washing machine
Exceptional 132 sqm apartment, on the ground floor and two levels below with 3 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, overlooking a terrace and courtyard. Very nice condo. Rare historic environment. The apartment is composed as follows:
On the ground floor :
- Entrance with wardrobe and desk
- Separate toilets
- Beautiful living room with sofa, coffee table, carpet, furniture, sound system. Elegant decor. The living room opens onto a terrace.
- Private, leafy terrace with table and 4 chairs
- With dining area with a round table and 6 chairs.
- A first large room with bed 180 * 200 cm wide wardrobe, large TV, window overlooking the courtyard.
- First bathroom connected to the first bedroom with large walk-in shower, sink and hair dryer.
- A second bedroom (without window) overlooking the living area with a bed of 160 * 200 cm.
- Second-suite shower room to the second bedroom with walk-in shower and sink.
On the first basement by an internal staircase:
- Fully equipped kitchen with a cocktail bar with 2 chairs, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave oven, hob, dishwasher, coffee machine, teapot, kettle and everything needed for cooking. Small TV
In the second basement by an internal staircase:
- Beautiful theater room with a giant screen, projector, 7 cinema seats . Cable TV, DVD, HiFi.
- Third bedroom with bed 160 * 200 cm with mirrors on 2 of the 4 walls (no window)
- A large bathroom with bath, sink, washing machine and dryer and toilets.
The linen is provided, as well as table and iron. Electric heating. No reception, business, party or event is allowed in the apartment, on pain of immediate stop of the stay.
Numéro d'enregistrement: 7510300816980
March 27, 2018
March 2017 / The apartment was perfect for 6 of us - adult siblings and spouses. Everyone was able to have their own space and the husbands geeked out over the theatre room. We didn’t spend a lot of time in the apartment other than sleeping and gathering each night after dinner. The location in the Marais was perfect with two little cafes right outside the building’s main gate. We love the Marais and being so conveniently located was perfect. Everything you could need is within a 10-minute walk. The only thing the apartment lacked was basic amenities like toiletries (which I think the listing states) and we definitely had to restock toilet paper but that’s to be expected with a large group and a longer stay. Ludovic and his team (Miguel especially) were very responsive and very easy to work with
March 23, 2018
October 2017 / We are for 4 days in this flat at a business trip and we were very happy. The flat was beautiful, perfect area, very nice communication. Next year we will book again.
Jean jacques T.
April 25, 2017
Avril 2017 / Excellent séjour dans un très bel appartement très bien situé.Miguel nous à accueillis avec gentillesse et professionnalisme,nous comptons bien revenir rapidement effectuer un autre séjour dans ce magnifique quartier
March 3, 2016
Février 2016 : Appartement splendide et très bien situé. Idéal pour un séjour en famille.
Les photos sont tout à fait représentatives de la beauté de ce logement. Accueil très agréable et efficace.Nous y retournerions volontiers. Merci pour tout.