Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 49 m²
Small soap bubble, small bubble of champagne.I am in my bubble, my oxygen bubble. I bubble and I'm happy.My buble is a refuge , to escape a world that challenges me sometimes.From my buble I like Paris.
- Double bed
- iPod player
- Cable TV
- Non smoking
- Furnished kitchen
- Washing machine
Great 50 sqm apartment, optimized renovation on the ground floor of a quiet courtyard. It consists of:
- Separate kitchen equipped with microwave, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, stove, kettle, teapot, and everything needed for cooking.
- Living / dining room with sofa bed 140 cm sleeping 2 people, a coffee table, a HD TV, internet and cupboard
- dining area with a large table and 6 chairs. Buffet.
- First bedroom with a bed of 160 x 200 cm, wardrobe and bedside. Courtyard side
- Bathroom with shower and sink adjacent to the first bedro
- Second bedroom with window overlooking the living room, bed 160 x 200cm. Dressing.
- A second bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
The linen is provided (sheets and towels). Iron and ironing board. Electric heating.
Numéro d'enregistrement: 7510300726019
March 21, 2018
December 2017 / Communication was great - we needed the flat very quickly and he responded immediately and sorted everything with the greeter (who was also very friendy and helpful) within an hour of first getting in touch! The location was superb with the centre of Paris within easy walking distance and the street was full of late night food shops and eateries. The flat was a little small for 2 adults and 2 children with no decent window views but very quiet as within a courtyard building off the main street. Metro stations a few minutes away and accessible by taxi. The flat was very clean and kitchen had all equipment needed. The price was fairly high but I guess related to its location.