Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 120 m²
Sitting by the fireside, in this small private chapel in the Marais Françoise-Marguerite daughter of Madame de Sévigné, was waiting for her loved one. Pavliakoff Leonidas, a valiant Russian officer, had crossed Europe to join his beloved. Their wedding was announced for spring.
- Escalier 1er étage
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
Magnificent apartment of 120 m2, on the first floor without elevator, with three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, overlooking an interior courtyard. Exceptional quiet and secluded place:
The Ground Floor includes:
• the entrance, a huge living room, with a large sofa and two armchairs, a coffee table, and is equipped with an HDTV, a sound system, a wifi internet connection, a decorative fireplace, a neat decor, high ceiling. Large canopy overlooking the courtyard.
• the kitchen: large room open to the living room, includes a dining area equipped with a dining table for 8 people and 8 chairs. It contains a sink, oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, and everything you need (cutlery, utensils) for cooking.
• bedroom n ° 1 with a large double bed 180 * 200cm and its en-suite bathroom with shower, hairdryer, WC. Window on courtyard. dressing
• Separate WC on the ground floor.
• Bedroom n ° 2 with a double bed 160 * 200cm and a bathroom with shower, hairdryer, WC. Window on courtyard.
At the upper level
• Bedroom n ° 3 with a double bed of 160 * 200cm. Window on courtyard.
• Laundromat with storage for washing machine and dryer
• an office space on the mezzanine
The apartment is fully equipped and is rented with linens (sheets, towels), iron and ironing board. Central heating.
Numéro d'enregistrement: 7510404044776
The check in are made without extra cost from Monday to Saturday between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. Between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., there is an extra 30 € fee. Between 10 p.m. and midnight, there is an extra 50€ fee.
- for an arrival on a Sunday or a public holiday, there is an extra 30 € fee.
Average grade: 5/5
February 7, 2020
Nous avons tous été charmés par la qualité et l’architecture de l’appartement, au Choix du mobilier Et confort des literies.
Le calme et une situation des plus prisées de Paris offrant tout à proximité.
Pour conclure, nous avons passé un séjour parisien des plus agréables en famille et toute l’équipe Paris autrement nous a apporté tout le support et même au delà de ce qui peut être attendu.
Nous reviendrons très probablement avec beaucoup de plaisir.